Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm a bad bad gay

I didn't make it to the Folsom Street Fair east last Sunday, but I did put out a paper with some newsy gay features for our Gay Pride Issue this week. Then I attended the Genre/Press party on Wednesday (and met Rex Reed!). But I never made it to any official Pride events. I meant to go to the parade but it was raining and I really felt like taking the day to catch up on reading and writing and putting my life in order. So my pride was spent making breakfast and reading some nonfiction books and doing laundry and editing some short fiction I haven't touched in months. Sorry my fellow homosexuals, but I didn't do my duty to you. Hope you're having fun showing your pecs at the Pier Dance. I'm going to stay at home cuddled up on my couch with my husband. That makes me happy enough right now.

5 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Guillem said...

Pecs? What pecs?

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Glenn said...

Could we have been any more synchronized? We did the EXACT same thing on Sunday.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger klahd said...

Don't try to blame the weather. It didn't rain during the parade.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its better to be with yoru p diddy!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jazzy Justin said...

I think you're a good gay. You reached out and hired a fellow gay to do illustration work for your paper, thus helping to put food on his table! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home